Thursday, July 19, 2007

Lightning

Most of the evening, it has been storming, off and on. So, we went to prayer meeting, and were coming home when we were treated to a spectacular lightning show, which was really quite fascinating to watch...

Too fascinating. There is definitely something unnatural about that lightning. As I watched it continue to streak down (was it always going to hit the same place?), I suddenly felt a cold chill come over my legs and travel up through my body...oh, Mom turned the air on.

Even so, the lightning was very freakish, and I am sure that it isn't just another natural phenomenon. I fully expect to wake up tomorrow and be greeted by a full scale alien invasion...

I'm looking forward to it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it was an alien invasion, you'd be the first to go because they'd think that you know too much. ;P

10:47 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

How do you know the aliens are invading through the lightning and not through the air conditioning?

8:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Uhhh, probably because the aliens need some sort of ion regeneration before they attack, and the best way to do that would be through the electron stream of a lightning bolt. The air conditioning would actually work against them in this regard, as the metal side plating would pull negative ions off, leaving them in a highly weakened state.

1:25 AM  
Blogger Ma Hoyt said...

I can't believe you posted this and I didn't notice....how could I have been so unexpectant?

After all, 45 days is not that long to keep checking your blog and find nothing.

And now I hear thunder again (early morning of the 23rd) so I suggest you go get your tin foil hat...

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home