Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Spring Break

Well, Spring Break is turning out to be an enjoyable time. No pressures of studies (okay, very little pressure), plenty of relaxation (even though little cousins can be far from, well, relaxing), and also the ability to read for hours on end. I have been enjoying several different books written by Isaac Asimov and also Michael Crichton. Overall, very enjoyable times.

I've been staying at Ryan's place and at Uncle Mark's house. In the last two days several of us went to see two different movies. The first one, Amazing Grace was very interesting. I didn't think I would find it so, but it turned out to be an excellent movie. The second was more of a flop, in my eyes. Bridge to Terabithia was downright "blah". Of course, it was a movie geared more towards younger kids, but I thought it was basically a total waste of time (Taylor aptly describes it as "a stupid piece of rot").

I'm looking forward to the rest of Spring Break with the intention of getting absolutely nothing done.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ma Hoyt said...

It is always good to hear about your "doings," even if they are deliciously nil.

11:45 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Preach it, brother! Don't get anything done.

Oh, umm, by the way, I ran across another WC CD, which I never knew existed... watch your mailbox.

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well does doing nothing include NOT checking your email, Jason.

-Derek

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting and keeping us updated on all the movies you're watching. :-P haha

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home