"The winds are changing. Darkness may cast its enveloping shadow now, but the end is striding forwards with impending doom." "Admiral Richar Melliston", Purged By Fire
posted by Unknown at 6:21 PM
Just for the record, I have never hung from the ceiling to get a picture.I like to think carrying my camera around helps to make the universe a better place. People tend to moderate their actions because of me.It's all about power.
But oldest brother, think of all we would lose in a society without digital cameras: 1. The pastime of friends taking goofy photos of each other. 2. Kids not developing posing skills as early as that five-year-old girl I met today.Of course, you don't like digital cameras because they put you in danger. You wouldn't be in as much danger if you just got behind one more often.
At least with non-digital cameras, you can't afford to take a picture ofalmost everything under the sun. -Derek
haha! That's awesome.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
Just for the record, I have never hung from the ceiling to get a picture.
I like to think carrying my camera around helps to make the universe a better place. People tend to moderate their actions because of me.
It's all about power.
But oldest brother, think of all we would lose in a society without digital cameras:
1. The pastime of friends taking goofy photos of each other.
2. Kids not developing posing skills as early as that five-year-old girl I met today.
Of course, you don't like digital cameras because they put you in danger. You wouldn't be in as much danger if you just got behind one more often.
At least with non-digital cameras, you can't afford to take a picture of
almost everything under the sun.
-Derek
haha! That's awesome.
Post a Comment
<< Home