Friday, May 09, 2008

Oh yeah!

Well, Ardith had to stop by Best Buy after work today to pick up some items. And of course, I headed to the movie section. Hey! They have the extended editions of Lord of the Rings for only $20 each! It is obviously time to start my Lord of the Rings collection, so I picked up the first one, which I will watch tonight with the volume cranked way up in a nice dark room... And of course, the hours of extras will come in handy as well.

I am happy. And the weekend is here, so that makes me very happy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Shoot, I wish I'd known that so I could have called you last night, right in the middle of it.

4:53 PM  
Blogger Ma Hoyt said...

Are you aware that 20 dollars would also buy 6 1/2 bags of dark chocolates?

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home