Thursday, January 31, 2008

New computer...

Well, my nice new LCD came today. I eagerly hooked it up to my desktop and switched things on, intent on sitting back and basking in the glory of crisp and bright details. However...

...now my computer is acting up. My power supply has been touchy for the past several years, and my motherboard has had its own issues for the last three or so years. My desktop computer is actually pretty old, though it has worked well. It is time, however, to cast aside the old things. I wasn't planning on getting a whole new computer this soon, but I guess now is as good a time as any.

Of course, once everything is together and works properly, it is going to be very difficult to do anything besides sit in front of it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Good, that means you'll keep posting frequently.

6:14 AM  
Blogger Ma Hoyt said...

I feel led to point out that we cannot dismiss the possibility that the reason your desktop computer is acting up might indeed be connected--in a small, yet ever so significant way--to the fact that you did not buy an LCD monitor for your dear mother, first.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well, unless you somehow found a way to fry my computer from all the way up there, and mind you, I find this highly unlikely, I kind of doubt that this is the case...

See, if you would keep working at the church for a bit more, then you could save up for one.

9:54 AM  
Blogger Ma Hoyt said...

Oh yes...because I bought so many luxuries with that income.

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home