Thursday, August 14, 2008

The End

Last day of work tomorrow. I have some mixed feelings. I have really liked the work I've been doing and the people I've worked with, and as such am slightly down at the prospect of having to leave. On the other hand, I am ready to get back to school, see friends again, and generally try to advance my education. Regardless, tomorrow will be busy, as all sorts of things have to be done before I can go...

4 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Better not be "The End" of your blog!

5:25 AM  
Blogger Ma Hoyt said...

Amen. Time to spill, fellah.

Oh hey...I just thought of something...if you really don't have a roommate this year, then theoretically, you could get to bed by 11:00...

8:11 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Whoa.... what's this about no roommate?

4:11 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

This has got to be the longest "last day of work" I have ever seen in my life.

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home