Little Sleep
Well, I have been horribly tired and busy this last week. I never seem to get enough sleep. Friday I watched "The Fabulous Four" with some friends, and then that night we watched two other movies, "The Sentinel" and "School of Rock". I really enjoyed the last one, as there were quite hilarious parts in it. :)
Needless to say, I got to bed late on Friday, and then had to get up just before 8:00 Saturday for Longview Blitz, in which we ended up doing some painting. Saturday night I caught part of another movie, "V for Vendetta". Most of us got to bed at around 1:30. Most of us also never knew what was in store at 2:00 in the morning. I will do another post when I have more time, but it was a packed two hours. I guess you could say it was our initiation, but the official term is Extended Orientation...
Needless to say, I got to bed late on Friday, and then had to get up just before 8:00 Saturday for Longview Blitz, in which we ended up doing some painting. Saturday night I caught part of another movie, "V for Vendetta". Most of us got to bed at around 1:30. Most of us also never knew what was in store at 2:00 in the morning. I will do another post when I have more time, but it was a packed two hours. I guess you could say it was our initiation, but the official term is Extended Orientation...

2 Comments:
It wasn't a fire drill?
"School of Rock" is pretty funny. Sounds like you're killing yourself with all these movies!
Hey Trouble!
I thought Sentinel was great...I've been bummin' around watching a whole list of new movies as well.
Get some rest, study well and BEHAVE! (just thought I'd echo some 'motherly' comments and continue my annoyances from afar.) ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home