What not to do...
...in Texas. Okay, so I am still somewhat accustomed to doing things like I might at home. Basically, I leave some of my jeans folded up on the floor. It sure is easier then pulling open that bottom drawer and exerting all that energy in the process of doing so. So, this morning I got up, showered, and dressed for breakfast. I yanked on my pants, which had been sitting on the floor on top of another pair of pants which coincidently were also sitting on the floor. Out of the blue, both legs are stricken like fire. Finding my pants filled with fire ants, I quickly remove them, and am forced to do laundry again, just to get rid of them. The pair of pants below also had some in them. This could be because the bottom pair of pants still had some sand in the cuffs from playing volleyball a while back, and I had neglected to exert the energy to clean them up. Needless to say, this has taught me a lesson. If I'm going to lay my clothes around, make sure there isn't sand in them and that they aren't on the floor. Anywhere else in the room should be fine.
Let me state that after that experience I was definitely awake.
Let me state that after that experience I was definitely awake.

2 Comments:
If you're not careful, I'll be tempted to feel sorry for you....
Ants in your pants! Did your mama ever say that to you? (Yeah, Texas fire ants are miserable.)
Post a Comment
<< Home