Thursday, August 31, 2006

LeTourneau isn't cake

Especially homework. It hasn't been too bad, though all the stuff seemed like mountains when I first got it.

Tuesday was all school communion. During it they showed a portion of "The Passion of the Christ". Needless to say, it was the crucifixion part. I don't really want to see that movie. Another movie snippet was at our first devotions in our Quad. We saw the first 20 minutes or so of "Saving Private Ryan". Note that this is a movie I would really like to see all of. It is interesting how they are both rated R for major gore, and yet they are very different. Some people may really like "The Passion of the Christ", but I think Mel Gibson simply went overboard, and it loses some of its value because of how its "gory" scenes were made and used. Of course, I guess "Saving Private Ryan", as a war film, has a lot more action, which is what I like... :)

I guess I should start making a list of movies. Not that I'm ever going to have time to watch anything... after all, I am here to study, not to watch movies. *sniff*

3 Comments:

Blogger MoM said...

Maybe you should make a list of books as well as movies. Hope you have fun with the Wheeler's and some of Ardiths crazy friends as well as make a few new ones on your own.

11:05 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Jason, you should watch all of The Passion of the Christ before you start rating it. Of course, if you don´t watch the whole thing, you´re never allowed.

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You poor thing, you...at least if you're studying, you'll have no time to be 'trouble'! :)

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home